◀ Back to all news
Free Employment and Training Support
From Wednesday 31 August, Trust Thamesmead's free employment and training service will be availble from The Link Thamesmead.
Providing individual one-to-one help, support, advice and assistance to unemployed residents living in Thamesmead and the surrounding areas.
Available by appointment only, Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm, if you need support with any of the following, get in touch.
• Funding for training courses to increase your employability
• Help with filling in forms and writing your CV
• Help with searching for jobs
• Help with setting up a Universal Job Match account
• Access to the Thamesmead Job Club
• Back to work incentives
The Thamesmead Job Club offers a free service to residents who are out of work and looking to gain skills and advice to take the next step into employment.
Complementing thje employment and training department, the Thamesmead Job Club offers workshops in:
- Online job searches
- CV, cover letter and application form writing
- Interview skills
- Universal Jobmatch
- Better off calculations workships (beneifts advice)
Open Monday - Friday, 9:30am - 4:30pm.
Call 0203 828 4905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the last year alone, Building Futures has advised over 600 new clients, helping 342 people into employment and supporting 185 people to gain an accredited qualification.